15 April 2010

Good News

I went to bed discouraged after a very long and emotionally draining shift, two nights ago after publishing my post about Maurius. To be honest I was a little nervous what I hear when I checked on him the next day. I was scheduled in the office the next day so after lunch I went down to D ward to check and see how he was doing. I walked in just as the nurse was shutting off the breathing machine. Maurius was breathing on his own!!!!!!!!!! This was so exciting. He was doing really well and suprising us all.

I went today to see him again and he is still doing well. He was himself again. He was looking right at me and interacting. It was so good to see. Sometimes we just have to give God a little time. 

4 comments:

  1. Praise God from whom all blessings flow. So thankful the prayers of that loving momma were answered. God is Good....

    And, thanks for the lesson in your post. God's timing is perfect, I needed to be reminded of that today!

    Hugs/Prayers Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maggie! I will be praying for Maurius! I couldn't believe his before and after pictures! He doesn't even look like the same little kiddo! Love all those chubbas! Keep us up to date. :)

    Kathy Lipic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie teaching grandma to send u a message

    ReplyDelete
  4. How are our "girls" doing? Have you met them yet? We are praying for them..and you! =)

    ReplyDelete