03 May 2010

May 3rd, 2010


Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. - Proverbs 3:5-6

Today I have been walking with Jesus for 10 years. Wow. I don't even know what to say. It is a good feeling. It's been a good ride thus far. I would have never guessed 10 years ago that this is where I would be but now looking back, Jesus has been totally setting me up for this. I like that about Him.

My heart is grateful. We had a worship night on the ship last night and it was so good to just stop for an hour and be still and worship. The song on my heart today is very familiar: I love you Lord, and I lift my voice. To worship you, oh my soul rejoice. Take joy my King in what you hear. May it be a sweet, sweet sound in Your ear.

God took me in these last 10 years from woodford street to west Africa who knows what the next 10 will bring! I do know this I am excited to find out!

7 comments:

  1. happy true birthday, Maggie!! Ten years! Isn't it amazing to look back and see how God has moved, orchestrated, guided? I'm sure the next ten years will be more than you can even dream of!

    So glad to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember...what a miracle..what an answer to prayer..then and still...love you and prayin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to watch as God directs your walk thru the next ten years! I will admit I pray that He hears my plea for close to home!! So thankful that my children are following Jesus! Praying that God will use you in a mighty way for His Kingdom!

    Hugs/Prayers, Ma

    I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.
    3 John 1:3-5

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are His epistle-written on the hearts of those you reach out to and touch-
    a living sacrifice to our loving and awesome King of Kings and Lord of Lords!
    continue to pour from HIS never unending supply jar of LOVE!
    Praying for you! and praising God for your 10 years with HIM-
    a true milestone ,(and yet
    we have an eternity to look forward to with HIM!)
    Sandy Y.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maggz, This post makes me excited...It's so amazing to look back and see I had no idea this was where he was going to take me :) I'm excited to see where God leads you the next ten, but this is forsure its bound to be an exciting adventure!!
    love and prayers!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on ten years of following Christ. It gives me chills thinking of where God has asked you to go during this past ten years. I am excited to see where He leads you in the future. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it great you keep that day in mind and celebrate it. much more, it good you keep on running the race He leads you in.
    Blessings from above.

    ReplyDelete