12 May 2010

We got us a Bladder Scanner!!!!!!!

One of the big prayer requests I had sent out over the last few months has been for a bladder scanner. I have never prayed so much in my life for a piece of medical equipment. The deal is that this particular piece of medical equipment will make a big difference in the quality of care we can provide for my VVF ladies. It means that we will be able to do what we need to do in a non-invasive way with no discomfort for the patient. 

There was a specific date that we needed this piece of equipment by in order to get it delivered to the ship in time for the start of VVF surgery. Well this day had come and gone and I had come to terms with the fact that we weren't going to get it. We would just do the best we could with we have and it would be ok. 

Then yesterday morning I check my email and we got one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is just a loaner and we have to return it at the end of this outreach but I don't care, we have one. Hopefully we can use this time to document the true need for it and then the same company that loaned us one will consider donating one in 2011! The scanner will now be brought here by the VVF surgeon, Dr. Steve when he flies over in 10 days. So here is a big thanks for all your prayers at home, God is good!



Here is a photo of what y'all were praying for... isn't she nice!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. PRAISE GOD!!!! I am so very excited, I so wanted this to happen for you and your ladies!!

    Hugs/prayers,

    Mom

    O LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago.
    Isaiah 25:1-3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!! Our God is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete